It's pretty easy, actually, and it goes back to our method of manually applying a stock update. You're going to need a few things (and chances are you've got them already):
- You need the Android SDK
- You need fastboot saved into your Android SDK folder (I keep mine in /platform-tools
- You need a custom recovery (I use ClockworkMod)
- Your Galaxy Nexus needs an unlocked bootloader
- You need to plug your phone into your computer
- Download the custom recovery into the same folder as your fastboot file. (I like to rename mine just to keep things short.)
- Reboot your phone into the bootloader, either by turning it off and holding vol-up/vol-down+power, or reboot from the command line (adb reboot bootloader).
- Plug your phone into your computer if it's not already. (Type fastboot devices to make sure your computer sees it)
- In the command line, type fastboot boot xxxxxxx.img (where xxxxxxx is the name of the custom recovery you saved).
very important : If this is what you were looking for , then Please click on the +1 button